Thursday, April 14, 2005

Welcome!

Ok, so everyone's doing it, and everyone who's not doing it is talking about it. And if everyone else can achieve fame and fortune just by typing a few words on the 'net every so often, why not me? So here I go.

Welcome to my BLOG.

Wow. Pretty cool. Now what?

For those of you who have just stumbled on by, I'll tell you about myself. I host an Israeli music radio show, broadcasting out of Rutgers University in New Jersey. The show is called The Israel Hour, and we're on every Sunday at 1:00 on 88.7 WRSU-FM and live on the Internet at www.israelhour.com.

You can also listen to our archives (about THREE years worth of shows!) on our web site.

In real life, I also work as Internet Marketing Manager for K. Hovnanian Homes in Edison, NJ.

Here in the USA, it's not easy to find much info on Israeli music on the Internet, especially if you don't read Hebrew. I don't claim to be an expert, but I try my best to keep on top of the music scene in Israel - and, for those of you who care, I'll use this forum to post my thoughts on Israeli music, Israeli singers and anything else that comes to mind.

So thanks for stopping by - and please help me make this a success by adding your comments at any time.

And be sure to tune into The Israel Hour. We're always hungry for listeners...

-Josh

No comments: